Get Treatment Today in the Birmingham, AL Area Call 205-588-5930 Now!
For over a decade, we have been helping men and women in Birmingham, AL area overcome their addictions to drugs and alcohol. We can help them break free of drug dependency, providing them the chance to make positive changes in their life. Many addicts who are suffering from drug addiction suffer emotionally, bodily, financially, and professionally. Our facilities assist addicts reach their goals of sobriety and stability, so they don’t have to suffer anymore. All clients have access to:
- detox therapies, when required
- custom-created addiction treatment programs
- group and individual counseling
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- beautiful living facilities
- twenty-four-hour supervision and care
For additional details about this life-altering opportunity don’t hesitate to pick up the phone to speak with an informed and compassionate addiction recovery specialist.
Our Certified Treatment Program
There are many traditional and non-traditional methods to treat drug abuse, but scientists, psychiatrists, and mental health care professionals often agree on certain principles regarding effective addiction rehabilitation. Significantly, no one therapy technique will work the same for two totally different people. Even for the exact same drug, treatment plans will vary based mostly on the specifics of the client’s problems. This means considering any legal, medical, psychological, vocational, or social issues. Meeting the therapy needs of every person requires accurate examination and observation of their physical and psychological condition, and continually adjusting and modifying their treatment plans to ensure the most advantageous results. Normally, healthcare professionals design treatment plans by mixing:
- group and/or individual counseling
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Treatment Are Available?
Depending on the person’s needs, various degrees of treatment are available. Occasionally, an addict who has been clean and sober for a long time may relapse, and their level of rehab will be very different compared to an individual who has been continuously using drugs or alcohol for a long time.
- Inpatient treatment offers both detox and rehabilitation services in one location – in most cases at a hospital or medical clinic. Inpatient treatment isn’t as commonplace as it once was, but detoxification is still a process that should be medically supervised in a hospital unit or clinic. Our clients are urged to continue on to a treatment program for rehab.
- There are many locations where someone can receive outpatient treatment: health clinics, counselor’s offices, neighborhood medical clinics, or in residential programs with outpatient services to name a few. A client at an outpatient facility typically lives at home and visits the rehabilitation facility regularly to receive treatment.
- Our treatment center specializes in residential treatment, which creates an ideal blend of inpatient and outpatient treatment. Patients reside in comfortable residential houses and commute to the facility for treatment and daily support meetings. This model helps recovering addicts to relearn how to function responsibly and appropriately, so after they have completed treatment they are ready to withstand the pressures and temptations of everyday life.
Our Rehab Center Can Help
Drug and/or alcohol dependency might feel like a dead end with no way out, but with the assistance of experts, and the support of friends and family, anybody can conquer addiction. Our treatment center addresses all kinds of drug addiction problems, and treatment can help clients who are afflicted by additional mental or emotional problems. If you or someone you love is in the Birmingham, Al area, and are in need of residential treatment give us a call 205-588-5930!