Call 205-588-5930 to get Help Immediately
Drug and alcohol dependency destroys lives; it makes people feel trapped because of disgrace and guilt and tests the limits of how much pain one individual can withstand. For over a decade, we have been helping men and women in the Birmingham, AL area overcome their addiction to drugs and alcohol. Though it may seem inconceivable, substance dependency is beatable, and our staff and experience to assist drug addicts in ending the cycle of abuse. Drug and alcohol dependency has been proven to be a medical illness and has to be handled just as seriously as any other disease. Our highly qualified experts specialize in drug and alcohol treatments so that each one of our clients receives the best of care. It’s time to end the pointless suffering and take the first step to obtain sobriety by contacting our treatment center at 205-588-5930 now!
What’s Drug Addiction?
Many people begin to experiment with drugs casually, then lose restraint and find that they need more and more drugs, more and more often. The more substance abuse increases, the more difficult it is to go without the drug on account of the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Addiction Rehab Services addresses the physical or psychological dependence that develops in response to legal and illegal drug abuse, which is usually considered drug and alcohol addiction.
- Physical dependency happens if continual substance use disrupts the manner in which nerve cells in the brain communicate pleasure so that the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals is to use drugs.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to establish, and occurs when the addict experiences stress and anxiousness at the thought of not being able to acquire drugs to feel good or normal again.
To treat addiction successfully and comprehensively, it is very important to cope with both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. We have the experienced, passionate staff at our treatment center to help end their suffering. Our treatment programs are effective since they include:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- beautiful, reasonably-priced living accommodations
We are more than prepared to customize the recovery process for all types of drug dependency, taking into account the addict’s private circumstances. In contrast to other treatment facilities, we also make use of a lot of fact-based, healthy, affordable therapies to meet the diverse needs of all our clients.
In rehab, or rehabilitation, an addict:
- withdraws from their drug of addiction
- takes part in several kinds of therapy and behavioral adjustments that help the person acknowledge and control their problems
- examine their reasons for using
- discover ways to avoid relapses and temptation
At our facilities , there is a team of recovery specialists who are responsible for the various parts of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental disorders and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
Our Rehab Program Addresses Substance Abuse
By combining inpatient and outpatient care, we are able to provide round the clock supervision with the freedoms associated with integration into society. While residing in stunning, comfortable residential homes, clients engage in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- various social activities
If you or someone you love is in the Birmingham, Alabama area and are in need of inpatient rehab give us a call us 205-588-5930